Faster time-to-market for your web app? Choose ReactJS and IT Teams
Being a front-end library for building composable user interfaces, React allowed creating complex, and solid rock web applications very fast and update/modify them easily.
Currently, many customers ask us what are React JS main benefits and if they should consider using this technology in future projects. So we try to answer the main questions through this article.
React doesn’t use templates
Reasons to consider ReactJS
- • Reusable components in React reduce the overall cost of web app development.
- • Faster time to market because the entire development, testing, and updating process is accelerated.
- • Declarative views make code more predictable, more stable, and easier to debug.
- • React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
- • ReactJS is capable of running some of the advanced rendering engines and platforms.
- • Virtual DOM in React makes business apps super fast to load.
- • ReactJS makes websites more SEO-friendly if coupled with Server Side Rendering.
- • Due to the fast rendering, React reduces the webapppage loading time.
- • Developing new features in React is easier without rewriting existing code.
- • React developers resolve issues faster, thanks to the strong community support.
ReactJS Use cases
IT Teams’ experience shows that choosing React for web app development could save you time and money. Using ReactJS we can build for you Single Page Application (SPA or application that doesn’t require page reloading on the user’s side) eCommerce or retail websites, Enterprise Web Apps, Dashboard or Data Visualization tools, messaging app, blog pages but also cross-platform mobile apps (need also React Native for this kind of projects). So you could use ReactJS for a lot of digital projects
Is ReactJS perfect? Of course not, there are some disadvantages like poor documentation, fast developments (btw, React 18 will be released soon, click here for details) that brings new features and forgot the old one, covering only the UI Layers of the app and nothing else, etc.
But all these shouldn’t be your problems. All you need is just to delegate the web app UI development project to the proper technical team. With IT Teams’ help, you will have a strong and reliable web app that will also be quick to market, SEO-friendly, and cost-efficient. So if you need the know-how and experimented resources for developing any web app using ReactJS feel free to contact us or subscribe to our newsletter.
Have more questions?
Get a FREE consultation about your software project.Contact Us