IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
The teams are development-focused. In a Cloud environment, the customers expect API first self-service, immediate delivery and complete automation. Thus, their weapons of choice are GoLang, GitOps and CI/CD – not root shells and bash scripts.
- • Microsoft Windows Server
- • SCCM
- • VMware vSphere Installation
- • Development / scripting
- • Microsoft Clustering
- • DNS administration
- • ITIL Service Management Model
- • A minimum of 3 years’ experience on above platforms/technologies
- • A minimum of 2 years’ demonstrated technical leadership
- • Demonstrated ability to align a Team on a strategy and then deliver according to plan
- • Demonstrated ability to establish mature engineering disciplines and verify compliance
- • Prior experience setting technical direction and mentoring peers
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- • Ability to work well with Customers at all levels (Leadership and Non-Leadership).
- • Ability to provide leadership within a specific technology area and across multiple technology areas
- • Demonstrated history of establishing standards and best practices
- • Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
- • High-end troubleshooting complex issues
- • Strong understanding of security within a Windows AD environment
- • Strong Knowledge of SOX and PCI compliance
- • Familiarity with configuration management platforms (SCCM preferred)
- • DNS administration experience required
- • Strong understanding of complex network designs
- • Ability to work without constant supervision
- • Comfortable presenting information to peers / leaders.
- • Automation of service delivery, preferably with the VMware vRealize suite of tools.
- • Experience working with cloud service providers
- • Powershell
- • PowerCLI
- • BlueCat IPAM
- • Microsoft DNS
- • Microsoft SCCM
- • NAS storage, specifically NetApp
- • vRealize Operations Manager
- • Web services (IIS, Apache)
- • Database administration (MS SQL)
- • SQL Always On
- • Windows Clustering
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- • Most importantly, the successful candidate has integrity, is self-motivated and eager to learn new things. This individual works well with others, is passionate about both their own success as well as the success of others. This individual sees the bigger picture and seeks to create opportunities for mutual success.
- • This role does include participation in an on-call rotation for escalated incidents, which may at times require extended hours. This can mostly be done from home, but may require coming onsite.
- • This role is not work from home. Onsite work is required.
- • There is the potential for infrequent travel both domestic and abroad.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »