- • vSphere 6 and 7 installation/patching/troubleshooting
- • Microsoft Windows Server
- • vCenter rights
- • Scripting/Automation
- • vRealize Automation
- • vRealize Orchestrator
- • vRops
- • ITIL Service Management Model
- • ServiceNow
- • A minimum of 3 years’ experience on above platforms/technologies
- • A minimum of 2 years’ demonstrated technical leadership
- • Demonstrated ability to align a Team on a strategy and then deliver according to plan
- • Demonstrated ability to establish mature engineering disciplines and verify compliance
- • Prior experience setting technical direction and mentoring peers
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- • Ability to work well with Customers at all levels (Leadership and Non-Leadership).
- • Ability to provide leadership within a specific technology area and across multiple technology areas
- • Demonstrated history of establishing standards and best practices
- • Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
- • High-end troubleshooting complex issues
- • Strong understanding of security within a Windows AD environment
- • Strong Knowledge of SOX and PCI compliance
- • Familiarity with configuration management platforms
- • DNS administration experience required
- • Strong understanding of complex network designs
- • Ability to work without constant supervision
- • Comfortable presenting information to peers / leaders.
- • Experience working with cloud service providers
- • Powershell
- • PowerCLI
- • Microsoft DNS
- • Microsoft SCCM
- • NAS storage, specifically NetApp and Pure Flashblde
- • iSCSI
- • Database administration (MS SQL or Oracle)
- • SQL Always On
- • Windows Clustering
- • Dell Blades
- • Cisco UCS Blades
- • HPE Rack Servers
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
- Most importantly, the successful candidate has integrity, is self-motivated and eager to learn new things. This individual works well with others, is passionate about both their own success as well as the success of others. This individual sees the bigger picture and seeks to create opportunities for mutual success.
- This role does include participation in an on-call rotation for escalated incidents, which may at times require extended hours. This can mostly be done from home, but may require coming onsite.
- This role is not work from home. Onsite work is required.
- There is the potential for infrequent travel both domestic and abroad.
Apply now »