IT Teams is a company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Most importantly, the successful candidate has integrity, is self-motivated and eager to learn new things. This individual works well with others, is passionate about both their own success as well as the success of others. This individual sees the bigger picture and seeks to create opportunities for mutual success.
- • Red Hat/Ubuntu Linux
- • VMware ESX
- • Development / Scripting
- • A minimum of 4 years’ experience on above platforms/technologies
- • Demonstrated history of proposing technical direction
- • Ability to provide guidance to other engineers
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Ability to work well with Customers
- • Ability to provide leadership within a specific technology
- • Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
- • High-end troubleshooting complex issues
- • Strong understanding of security within a UNIX environment
- • Strong Knowledge of SOX and PCI compliance
- • Familiarity with configuration management platforms (Chef, JAMF, Ansible, etc.)
- • Experience with scripting/coding in bash, python, Ruby, and/or Perl
- • Experience with development tools such as git, Jenkins, etc.
- • DNS and networking understanding required
- • macOS deployment/management
- • Linux workstation deployment/management
- • Automation of service delivery, preferably with the VMware vRealize suite of tools (vRealize Operations Manager, Automation, Log Insight, etc.)
- • Experience working within a SDLC environment
- • Experience building a Hybrid cloud environment
- • Experience working with cloud service providers
- • Experience with OpenShift and containers
Other preferred skills
- • RedHat Satellite server
- • NFS storage
- • Web services
Job Responsibilities & Expectations of Employee (i.e., on-call/pager, shift work, extended hours, travel expectations):
- • Most importantly, the successful candidate has integrity, is self-motivated and eager to learn new things. This individual works well with others, is passionate about both their own success as well as the success of others. This individual sees the bigger picture and seeks to create opportunities for mutual success.
- • This role does include participation in an on-call rotation for escalated incidents, which may at times require extended hours.
- • There is the potential for infrequent travel both domestic and abroad.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »