• Participate in architectural design and the creation development standards.
• Lead or support development efforts to create new, or enhance, platform functionality.
• Monitor the health and performance of our platform.
• Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions.
• Understand, analyze, and document client technical specifications and business requirements.
• Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully.
• BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Proven experience as a senior software engineer
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Development life cycle understanding
At least 3-7 years professional experience with:
• .NET 4+ Frameworks
• ASP.NET, IIS
• SQL Server 2012+
• GIT, CI/CD practices
Other skills that will be valuable include:
• Could Systems – Microsoft Azure
• Microservices/SOA architecture
• Angular 2+
• .Net Core 2+
Apply now »