What does EPM do? EPM is being used to meet several needs in our environment:
● Track customer’s assets, giving the ability to locate/wipe devices that get lost or stolen.
● Help secure the customer’s network by ensuring machines are up-to-date in terms of
system and application patches.
● Help secure the customer’s network by installing an anti-virus solution, if needed, and
keep the anti-virus definitions up-to-date.
● Engineer and develop new code that is decoupled, sustainable and unit tested
● Engineer and develop simple code that solves problems without adding
● Collaborates with the team to create testable code, including automated testing.
Performs debug tasks, root cause analysis, and support for assigned products.
● Collaborates with the Product Team to design software and implement solutions
across multiple products.
● Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
● Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
● Ability to accurately estimate effort to complete assigned work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with
● 3+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, C++, Windows
Forms, ASP.NET and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
● Strong background in object oriented development techniques
● Good background in NET framework technologies: linq, lambda, collections,
generics, concurrency, multi-threading, Web Api, dependency injection, SignalR
● Experience in Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
● Good knowledge and understanding of design patterns
● Good analytical skills
● Motivation for technical challenges
● Good communication and teamwork skills
● Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture
● Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
● Passion for technology and knowledge
● Windows OS Internals
● Experience with VSTS, Git
● Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
● DevOps experience (CI, CD)
● Windows Architecture, Windows API