Senior Software Engineer C#
IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.Apply Now »
Senior Software Engineer C#
Our Client is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions – helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
What does EPM do? EPM is being used to meet several needs in our environment:
● Track customer’s assets, giving the ability to locate/wipe devices that get lost or stolen.
● Help secure the customer’s network by ensuring machines are up-to-date in terms of
system and application patches.
● Help secure the customer’s network by installing an anti-virus solution, if needed, and
keep the anti-virus definitions up-to-date.
● Engineer and develop new code that is decoupled, sustainable and unit tested
● Engineer and develop simple code that solves problems without adding
● Collaborates with the team to create testable code, including automated testing.
Performs debug tasks, root cause analysis, and support for assigned products.
● Collaborates with the Product Team to design software and implement solutions
across multiple products.
● Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
● Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
● Ability to accurately estimate effort to complete assigned work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with
● 3+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, C++, Windows
Forms, ASP.NET and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
● Strong background in object oriented development techniques
● Good background in NET framework technologies: linq, lambda, collections,
generics, concurrency, multi-threading, Web Api, dependency injection, SignalR
● Experience in Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
● Good knowledge and understanding of design patterns
● Good analytical skills
● Motivation for technical challenges
● Good communication and teamwork skills
● Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture
● Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
● Passion for technology and knowledge
● Windows OS Internals
● Experience with VSTS, Git
● Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
● DevOps experience (CI, CD)
● Windows Architecture, Windows API
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »