- Experience in end-to-end integrating Azure Data factory, Azure SQL & Azure API management into applications.
- Ability to write performant SQL statements.
- Proven knowledge of REST API, JSON, OAuth, CI/CD pipeline (with GIT) and web application architecture.
- Experience in .NET core & C# development.
- At least 5 years of experience in a development and/or design function, in a Windows ecosystem (mainly Azure cloud).
- Strong analytical thinking and interest in the financial industry.
- Ability to design technical solutions that are fit for purpose whilst keeping options open for future needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good customer relationship skills.
- Experience in working with customers and business partners to identify and clarify requirements.
- Capable of working autonomously and in close collaboration within the team.
- Learn pro-actively new skills and technologies while being supported by experts in the organization.
- Have a true agile mindset: capable and willing to take on tasks outside of your core competencies to help the team.
- Provide application software development services and technical support.
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyze and modify logic in existing applications, specifically on the Azure Cloud.
- Code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications.
- Analyze requirements, and maintain, test and integrate application components.
- Liaise with Technology Services teams to address infrastructure issues and to ensure that the components and software used on the platform are all consistent.
Apply now »