Senior IT Recruiter
IT Teams is a company backed by 16 years of experience in software outsourcing and remote staffing. IT Teams aims to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Senior IT Recruiter
We are looking forward to bring on board a Senior IT Recruiter to help us employ and retain Romanian IT talent into our projects. Our culture is fast-paced, high-energy, and success-oriented. We are a team of fun and dynamic professionals and you could be one of us.
• Build out sourcing strategies to creatively find fresh candidate talent pools. Contribute to our efforts to further evolve our recruitment methodology, candidate database and tools so that we stay ahead of the game in the recruiting world.
• Conduct extensive research through a variety of sourcing techniques.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the candidate pool that you have contacted.
• Provide complete and accurate information to applicants about the company and position, in a manner that inspires interest and document their progress through the selection process.
• Thoroughly contact, attract, screen and evaluate both passive and active candidates via phone, email, or social media
• Organize and conduct candidate interviews, reference checks, offer processing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle;
• Create and distribute job ads together with our Marketing team, monitor applicants and maintain candidate records and history to ensure 100% data accuracy
• Prepare and submit various periodical reports.
Match Your Skills:
• Excellent research and networking skills.
• Ability to maintain and develop own network of candidates through cold calling and in person meetings
• Keen attention to detail. Efficient and highly organized.
• Time management skills are necessary.
• Team-oriented with a high sense of urgency and motivation. Creative problem solver and able to work independently, but not afraid to reach out for assistance.
• Great soft skills and writing skills are a must – both Romanian and English, ability to adapt own communication style depending on context and interlocutor. Able to take direction and learn quickly.
• Proficient in Software office application suites
• Graduated degree in Psychology, Sociology, Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications or Electronics
What we offer
• An interesting job in a dynamic IT company
• Professional work environment with flexible work location & schedule
• In-house training to help you better understand IT technologies, concepts and paradigms
• Internal programs for professional development
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »