- • Administration of their high-availability production system based on Ubuntu, Docker, Haproxy, Java Play! and MySQL;
- • Secure their server and network infrastructure by applying security hardening and automate recurring tasks using Ansible and Jenkins;
- • Support the development team by maintaining the development and test environment running at AWS;
- • Enhance their monitoring system based on Zabbix, Grafana and Graylog and moreover operate their data warehouse (Apache Spark and Tableau).
- • Several years of experience in a Linux environment combined with a passion for its administration;
- • A good knowledge of networks like TCP; UDP, DNS; TLS and IPsec;
- • Experience with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Graylog, ELK or Grafana;
- • Knowledge of at least one programming language;
- • Technologies: Backend: Java, Jetty, REST, SOA, WebRTC, MySQL, Ubuntu;
- • Monitoring / Logging: Zabbix, Logentries;
- • Technologies: Deployment: Git, Jenkins, Docker;
- • Environment: Continuous Integration with Dev, Testing, Productive environment.
- • Work on state-of-the-art technologies around AI and Machine Learning. International team and truly agile development with mindset of running quick experiments to fail fast and learn fast;
- • A high-growth scale-up company where ownership, transparency and trust are being lived everyday Join regular Hackathons to unleash your skills!
- • Remote work comfy: they provide support on equipment and offer flexible working hours;
- • Development: use the training budget for what excites you the most.
Apply now »