- • Experience with configuring all Palo Alto Networks Firewall models as well as a centralized management system (Panorama) to manage large scale firewall deployments
- • Palo-Alto firewalls configuration and administration across global networks for providing IPS/IDS
- • Experience with HP ClearPass or related Network Access Control solutions.
- • Work experience with NAT/ACLs, AAA, Layer 2 Security, Layer 3 Security, IPS/IDS, Cisco (ASA), Juniper firewalls (SRX & SSG), Cryptography, Site to Site IPsec and remote access VPN.
- • IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, GRE tunnels, DMVPN tunnels and also migrating IPSEC VPN’s from one network to another network.
- • Experience in building, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ASA firewalls with firepower, managing them via CLI, ASDM and CSM
- • Proficiency should include checking server and firewall logs, scrutinizing network traffic, establishing and updating virus scans, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving security breaches and vulnerability issues
- • Network Security Device Configuration of Firewall Rules, QoS Rules, User ID agents, Policies Packet Capturing.
- • Experienced in migration of configurations between firewall vendors.
- • Configuring Rules in Confidential Firewalls & Analysis of logs using various tools like SIEM.
- • Knowledge on mitigating various attacks and auditing of firewall rules to find control failures.
- • Strong understanding of routing protocols, BGP, OSPF & EIGRP
- • Working knowledge of python or other scripting languages
Apply now »