IT Teams is a company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Experience with configuring all Palo Alto Networks Firewall models as well as a centralized management system (Panorama) to manage large scale firewall deployments.
- • Experience with configuring all Palo Alto Networks Firewall models as well as a centralized management system (Panorama) to manage large scale firewall deployments
- • Palo-Alto firewalls configuration and administration across global networks for providing IPS/IDS
- • Experience with HP ClearPass or related Network Access Control solutions.
- • Work experience with NAT/ACLs, AAA, Layer 2 Security, Layer 3 Security, IPS/IDS, Cisco (ASA), Juniper firewalls (SRX & SSG), Cryptography, Site to Site IPsec and remote access VPN.
- • IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, GRE tunnels, DMVPN tunnels and also migrating IPSEC VPN’s from one network to another network.
- • Experience in building, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ASA firewalls with firepower, managing them via CLI, ASDM and CSM
- • Proficiency should include checking server and firewall logs, scrutinizing network traffic, establishing and updating virus scans, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving security breaches and vulnerability issues
- • Network Security Device Configuration of Firewall Rules, QoS Rules, User ID agents, Policies Packet Capturing.
- • Experienced in migration of configurations between firewall vendors.
- • Configuring Rules in Confidential Firewalls & Analysis of logs using various tools like SIEM.
- • Knowledge on mitigating various attacks and auditing of firewall rules to find control failures.
- • Strong understanding of routing protocols, BGP, OSPF & EIGRP
- • Working knowledge of python or other scripting languages
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »