- • Deployment is done through Continuous Integration (Gitlab CI)
- • Code quality is assured by the Rubocop gem and the related Pronto CI process
- • Local deployment is made easier through Docker
- • Remote server management is automated through Ansible
- • Some of the more interesting gems used: Faye: integrating with a redis server for a chat system based on websockets; Statesman: providing state machines for models; Ransack: managing query creation for advanced search forms; Axlsx: generating advanced Excel spreadsheets.
- • Analyze business and technical requirements to design and implement solutions using best practices;
- • Develop and test new features using JS libraries and frameworks;
- • Collaborate with peers on both technical and functional analysis, in order to define and implement the best solutions;
- • Monitor and improve front-end performance;
- • Review application requirements and interface designs;
- • Document application changes and develop updates.
- • 2 + years of experience with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails;
- • Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles;
- • Experience with a relational database such as PostgreSQL or MySQL;
- • Proactive, creative and passionate about your work;
- • Good communications skills. Work well within a team;
- • Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- • Comfortable on the command line;
- • Be a team player – collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed – great teams win together;
- • Passionate about technology – latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose;
- • Client Value Creation – go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
Would be a plus
- • Familiarity with continuous integration;
- • Experience with other programming languages and web frameworks: Lotus, Sinatra, Symfony2, Django, etc.
Apply now »