IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
You will be part of a team where knowledge sharing is encouraged and everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated. The project is developed in a recent Rails version, following the latest Rails best practices and coding guidelines.
- • Deployment is done through Continuous Integration (Gitlab CI)
- • Code quality is assured by the Rubocop gem and the related Pronto CI process
- • Local deployment is made easier through Docker
- • Remote server management is automated through Ansible
- • Some of the more interesting gems used: Faye: integrating with a redis server for a chat system based on websockets; Statesman: providing state machines for models; Ransack: managing query creation for advanced search forms; Axlsx: generating advanced Excel spreadsheets.
- • Analyze business and technical requirements to design and implement solutions using best practices;
- • Develop and test new features using JS libraries and frameworks;
- • Collaborate with peers on both technical and functional analysis, in order to define and implement the best solutions;
- • Monitor and improve front-end performance;
- • Review application requirements and interface designs;
- • Document application changes and develop updates.
- • 2 + years of experience with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails;
- • Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles;
- • Experience with a relational database such as PostgreSQL or MySQL;
- • Proactive, creative and passionate about your work;
- • Good communications skills. Work well within a team;
- • Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- • Comfortable on the command line;
- • Be a team player – collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed – great teams win together;
- • Passionate about technology – latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose;
- • Client Value Creation – go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
Would be a plus
- • Familiarity with continuous integration;
- • Experience with other programming languages and web frameworks: Lotus, Sinatra, Symfony2, Django, etc.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »