IT Teams is a company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Our client is a web hosting company, who provides domain registration, SSL certificates, email services, website builder packages and cloud hosting, as well as virtual private servers and dedicated servers.
- • Build front-end components and business logic, within the product’s public-facing or internal applications, with React and Typescript;
- • Work directly with Architects and DevOps to shape up the product, platform and infrastructure;
- • Be a part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, working directly with Architects, DevOps, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner;
- • Participate & contribute in the team’s Scrum process;
- • Conduct Code Reviews;
- • Demo your work to peers and stakeholders;
- • Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive;
- • Be available for occasional travel to Germany (post-pandemic).
- • Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market;
- • Relevant experience working with State Management Libraries (e.g: Redux, Mobx);
- • Good understanding and practical experience building responsive websites and web apps;
- • You have a keen eye for performance optimizations.
Nice to have
- • Experience with WordPress development is a plus (WordPress REST APIs, Plugin Development, Gutenberg Blocks);
- • Experience with Typescript;
- • Working with GraphQL clients;
- • Experience building Mobile-optimized/Mobile-first Web-Apps;
- •Experience building PWA or AMP websites.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »