- • In our company, the development teams are organised across two primary domains, Product Engineering and Platform Engineering. You will join the Platform engineering team, but you will get to work closely with all the product and engineering teams across both domains.
- • Within the Engineering team, we believe that all engineers own the quality of their deliverables and are accountable for it. We invest in Continuous Delivery and experiment with testing early in the development to testing in production and everything in between
- • As a Quality Architect, your job is two-fold. As an advisor and a consultant, you stand by the engineering teams, helping them find the right balance between speed of delivery and quality, while continually raising the bar on the overall quality. You facilitate the teams to experiment different QA practices and adopt what works best for each team enabling them to roll out features and capabilities with confidence. You will be accountable for the Quality Vision at our company and evolve it as we grow.
- • On the other hand, you also act as a Solution Architect, you will develop processes, build tools and solutions for the engineering teams to optimise their build-test-deploy cycles. You explore, introduce and help the teams adopt these test methodologies. You also help teams adopt, optimise and manage their continuous delivery processes.
- • Our platform and the application is largely developed using React and Go and is powered by Kubernetes and several GCP backed services. Our testing stack consists of Cypress, Prism and Loki and we use Jenkins as our CI server. Familiarity and experience with any of these tools is a big plus, but don’t worry if you don’t know it all – we will help you get up to speed with them.
Qualifications / Requirements
- • You preferably have around 7 years of developing scalable automation code from unit to system;
- • You have a keen interest in security and data privacy – experience with security testing is a plus;
- • You have knowledge and understanding across the breadth of the QA domain and about various functional and non-functional testing disciplines;
- • You are eager to learn and experiment with new tools and processes;
- • You enjoy taking responsibilities and making decisions independently;
- • You are an easy communicator with other colleagues at various levels and functions, within and outside the team.
Apply now »