- Follows QA-Processes and focus on Product Quality Assurance by using test systems (eg. SOAPui);
- Will derive test-cases from the given BRS description for each project;
- Is responsible for maintaining the test case database per project in TestRail;
- Is part of a bigger Delivery-Team, which will handle SW transition (transfer services from project-phase into operational state according to SLA);
- Being part of the Delivery-Team, he takes responsibility for a well-defined part of the whole Service being delivered to the customer;
- Will ensure that the Service quality is met at the end of the transition-phase;
- Ensures quality for SW packaging;
- Responsible for the transition of the SW into production according to SLA agreements;
- Ensures that service-quality levels (as defined in the SLA) are met on production;
- Issue handling:
- Analyzing logs when issues occur on the field;
- Searching solutions and/or forwarding to the development team;
- Tracking the bug-fixing process;
- Testing patches received from the development team.
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge and experience of Linux/Windows OS;
- Good knowledge on networking:
- OSI model and TCP/IP routing, NAT and firewall concepts;
- Bash scripting;
- Flexibility is essential to adapt to changes in requirements and priorities: intelligent, correct, and elegant algorithmic thinking, thriving for quality and self-improvement, responsible, dedicated, loyal, hardworking, optimistic, sense of humor, calm, and discipline.
Personal skills desired
- Experience or knowledge about Agile Scrum or Kanban principles and like to work in a team environment;
- Self-motivated, ability to drive fact-based decisions, excellent problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, flexible and willing to adapt and respond to change;
- Taking ownership and responsibility for solutions provided;
- Experience doing code reviews and mentoring less experienced peers.
Nice to have
- QA Certifications like ISTQB or SOASTA ;
- Programming knowledge in Groovy or Python;
- Knowledge on ITIL basic concepts or ITIL foundation certification.
Apply now »