IT Teams is a company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Experience working with technical resources to estimate scope and creating accurate project timelines and resource estimates for project planning.
Qualifications / Requirements
● 5+ years of experience in Agile Software development as a Project, Product or Program
● Strong knowledge in software delivery methodologies and associated tools: Agile, Scrum,
Kanban, Jira, Confluence;
● Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing life cycles;
● Client-facing digital product delivery experience which includes requirements handling,
creating and managing a backlog, and user story writing;
● Experience working with technical resources to estimate scope and creating accurate project
timelines and resource estimates for project planning;
● Experience gathering business and functional requirements with involved teams (including
external partners), then managing prioritization throughout the process in iterative software
● A passion to deliver on-time and the personality to overcome any obstacle, associated to the
ability to work individually or as part of a team;
● Strong problem solving skills;
● Hands-on experience with Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc).
● You love managing a fast paced agile development process in close collaboration with a
diverse engineering and design team;
● You enjoy working closely with external partners to deliver projects that modernize and
transform their website;
● You are organized and adept to manage a portfolio of complex and fast moving projects in a
● You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means
writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a client’s frustration;
● You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about product decisions;
● You have a strong desire to continuously improve the product development process.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »