• Need the person to advise on local labour law requirements at a detailed level in particular have
detailed knowledge on the gross pay rules (for example overtime, holidays and sickness
absence) for the country.
• Need to advise on how best to apply the laws in practice
• Need to advise on how we meet the requirements of the Labour Inspectorate
• Work closely with both business and technology resources during IT system development project
to ensure the systems are compliant with local labour requirements.
• Advise on payroll reporting requirements to the regulatory regime in the country.
• Advise on best practices regarding the HR reporting requirements in the country.
• Required to observe company policies and local legislation on data security and data protection
matters at all times.
• Required to assist with testing or test outcomes for HR processes and technology.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
• Experience with training users on how to use cloud-based software applications – both
classroom and virtual approaches.
• The ideal candidate would hold a relevant training qualification.
• Experience working with HR technology and teams to enable the delivery of technical training
materials and content to users.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present in an engaging manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organised and self-motivated.
• Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
• Great team working skills and proven experience of working with teams (Intact and virtual).
• Flexibility for travel for a few days when needed.
• Experience working with Vendor management and dealing with multi-lingual stakeholders.
• Have a proven track record in demonstrating a systematic and customer focused approach to
training design and delivery.
• Have strong attention to detail
• Be a good communicator, comfortable interacting with people at various levels across
business and IT functions.
• Be flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change
• Competent level of English.
Other desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
• Practical experience with T&A, Payroll and HR systems (e.g. UKG/Kronos)
• Retail experience
• Experience with HR technology systems and services
• Ability to speak Romanian and or other CEE language
• Knowledge of Hungary local labour law requirements.
Apply now »