Qualifications / Requirements
- • 4-6 years of relevant Oracle EBS technical experience;
- • Oracle Certified Professional (OCP ) will be added advantage;
- • 4-6 years of Oracle EBS (Technical) experience with R12.2.4 experience desirable;
- • Should have development experience in the EBS environment in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables;
- • Experience in P2P, Oracle General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), Subledger Accounting (SLA), Project Accounting (PA) , Property (PM) and AGIS modules;
- • Should be good in preparation of MD070 technical design and assisting functional consultants for MD050 functional design;
- • Should have good working knowledge of AME/Workflow, Alerts, Unix Shell scripts, PL/SQL, XML, OAF, Web ADI, Forms & Reports builder;
- • Experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities;
- • Proficient in Solution design and Data modelling;
- • Experience in working in the onshore-Nearshore model is preferred.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English Proficiency;
- • Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines;
- • Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
Apply now »