ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ON BELOW ODI TASKS:
- • 5 to 8 years of proven experience in design and development of Data Warehouse solutions, ETL, Software Development and system Integration projects.
- • Minimum 3 years of strong experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) with knowledge of data modeling and ETL design.
- • Must have worked on end to end implementation of DW and BI projects.
- • Good querying skills on Oracle database with ability to understand and debug PL/SQL procedure.
- • Design and develop mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts.
- • Experience of performance tuning of mappings.
- • Ability to tune mappings at ETL level and provide suggestion of tuning at database level.
- • Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings.
- • Experience in the Development of topology setup, Load Plans, Packages, Mappings/Interfaces, Procedures, and Scheduling Jobs.
- • Managing Files, Oracle DB, XML’s through ODI
- • Create Load-Plans and schedule the same.
- • Create email notifications to monitor load schedules and to alert on exceptions and error.
- • Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM) IKM, LKM, CKM and RKM.
- • Strong knowledge and experience and implementation of Oracle Data warehouse concepts SCD, Aggregates, Hierarchy tables, Snapshot fact tables etc.
- • Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- • Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- • Strong organizational skills, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- • Preferably from a services organization background with prior experience in Onsite-Offshore model.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- • Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
Apply now »