- • 5 to 8 years of hands on experience in design, development and enhancement of OBIEE 11g reports, dashboards & its best practices.
- • Hands on experience in SQL and Oracle BI Apps (OBIA)
- • Good to have experience in design, development and enhancement of BI Publisher 11g reports
- • Understanding OBIEE security implementations and permissions framework
- • Experience with OBIEE deployment, configurations and general administrative activities
- • Providing first line of technical support for business-critical BI applications/reports.
- • Should have strong debugging skills to identify the issues.
- • Good to have experience working as an application designer/developer on projects involving E-Business Suite Applications R12 is preferred.
- • Experience with SDLC in multiple environments (e.g. development, test and production)
- • Should have strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts like Star schema, snowflake schema, Dimension and Fact table.
- • Should be able to perform Unit testing and Integration testing.
- • Experience in collaborating with remote development teams required.
- • Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis, document technical designs and support manuals, and drive test and deployment processes.
- • Should be able to work on RPD and MUDE work environment.
- • Good knowledge of performance tuning of dashboards and reports.
- • Experience in RPD version control.
- • Strong organizational skills, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- • Good to have experience on OAC.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- • Preferably from a services organization background with prior experience in Onsite-Offshore model.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- • Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
Apply now »