Qualifications / Requirements
- • Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market;
- • Solid understanding and practical experience working with Container Technologies and Managed Platforms, having built products that are based on micro-services;
- • Solid experience with Node.js web frameworks (E.g.: Express.js, Hapi, Fastifyi);
- • Hands-on experience or good understanding of document-based and relational databases (E.g.: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL);
- • Experience with event-messaging (E.g.: RabbitMQ, Redis).
Would be considered a plus:
- • Experience with WordPress development is a plus (WordPress REST APIs, Plugin Development, Gutenberg Blocks);
- • Experience with Typescript is a plus;
- • gRPC is a plus;
- • GraphQL is a plus;
- • S3 Object Storage or S3-compatible APIs is a plus.
- • Build micro-services and applications in Node.js that run in a Container-based infrastructure;
- • Write unit and integration tests;
- • Work directly with Architects and DevOps to shape up the product, platform and infrastructure;
- • Be a part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, working directly with Architects, DevOps, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner;
- • Participate & contribute in the team’s Scrum process;
- • Conduct Code Reviews;
- • Demo your work to peers and stakeholders;
- • Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive;
- • Participate for OnCall duty;
- • Be available for occasional travel to Germany.
Apply now »