IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Our client is a web hosting company, founded in Germany and it also provides domain registration, SSL certificates, email services, website builder packages and cloud hosting, as well as virtual private servers and dedicated servers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- • Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market;
- • Solid understanding and practical experience working with Container Technologies and Managed Platforms, having built products that are based on micro-services;
- • Solid experience with Node.js web frameworks (E.g.: Express.js, Hapi, Fastifyi);
- • Hands-on experience or good understanding of document-based and relational databases (E.g.: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL);
- • Experience with event-messaging (E.g.: RabbitMQ, Redis).
Would be considered a plus:
- • Experience with WordPress development is a plus (WordPress REST APIs, Plugin Development, Gutenberg Blocks);
- • Experience with Typescript is a plus;
- • gRPC is a plus;
- • GraphQL is a plus;
- • S3 Object Storage or S3-compatible APIs is a plus.
- • Build micro-services and applications in Node.js that run in a Container-based infrastructure;
- • Write unit and integration tests;
- • Work directly with Architects and DevOps to shape up the product, platform and infrastructure;
- • Be a part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, working directly with Architects, DevOps, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner;
- • Participate & contribute in the team’s Scrum process;
- • Conduct Code Reviews;
- • Demo your work to peers and stakeholders;
- • Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive;
- • Participate for OnCall duty;
- • Be available for occasional travel to Germany.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »