- • Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software;
- • Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software environments;
- • Assists in coding, testing and debugging for enhancements to existing software;
- • Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff;
- • Provides input into simple estimation efforts on projects;
- • Conducts a limited variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements;
- • Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation;
- • Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication;
- • Analyze legacy code, plan and execute migration to micro services architecture;
- • Designs components within high-level architecture blueprints, articulation of design patterns, reusability fundamentals and future requirements;
- • Identifies key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommends possible solutions.
Qualifications / Requirements
- • Messaging brokers, such as RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- • Mastery of technical skills in SQL;
- • Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team and strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- • Excellent debugging & investigation skills for critical real world problems, ability to resolve them quickly and proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.
- • Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development life cycle principles.
Apply now »