• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
• Document and report application specifics;
• Maintenance and support L3 for existing applications;
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results;
• Offer estimates and be responsible for deliverables;
• Code review and cross testing;
Match Your Skills:
• Proven experience with .NET/C#, Design Patterns;
• Hands on experience with WPF and WinForms;
• Experience with SQL Server and DevExpress;
• Understanding of Agile Concepts;
Nice to have skills:
• Business logic for one of the following: management applications, retail, pharma or medical.
• Previous experience in developing complex applications.
We like you if you have:
• Problem-solving and result oriented attitude;
• Ability to establish priorities;
• Creativity and are a self-driven person;
• Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies.