Our client develops enterprise line of business applications that covers a broad range of platforms, technologies and devices. You will join the team in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, and delivering complex software solutions.
.Net Developer – WPF
Develop and maintain enterprise line of business applications.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
• Document and report application specifics;
• Maintenance and support L3 for existing applications;
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results;
• Offer estimates and be responsible for deliverables;
• Code review and cross testing;
Match Your Skills:
• Proven experience with .NET/C#, Design Patterns;
• Hands on experience with WPF and WinForms;
• Experience with SQL Server and DevExpress;
• Understanding of Agile Concepts;
Nice to have skills:
• Business logic for one of the following: management applications, retail, pharma or medical.
• Previous experience in developing complex applications.
We like you if you have:
• Problem-solving and result oriented attitude;
• Ability to establish priorities;
• Creativity and are a self-driven person;
• Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies.
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »