Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Java back-end development (Java SE, Spring, Hibernate);
- Experience with relational DBs (MySQL, HyperSQL);
- Experience in developing Web Services (SOAP and REST);
- Strong mindset for automated testing (Cucumber, Mockito, JUnit);
- Comfortable with Git;
- Familiar with Jira, Sonar, Jenkins, Docker, Maven;
- Agile enthusiast.
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes;
- Ensure continuous professional self-development.
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self- motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results – oriented nature;
Apply now »