- Work closely with the product owner, business analysts and engineering individual contributors in your team to implement the feature specifications for the best business-centric and user-centric products;
- Create and maintain our solution’s custom components and modules used across existing and upcoming applications;
- Be an inspiration to our colleagues for following good practices and industry standards;
- Closely collaborate with our dedicated frontend developers and QA engineers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent field;
- 6+ years of relevant experience;
- rack record of being a top performer in current and past roles;
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and experience with frameworks and technologies as: Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), Log4j, MVC, JTA, JPA/ Hibernate;
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design (Oracle);
- Solid knowledge of platforms such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, maven and Tomcat;
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, Spring Integration Testing, Selenium (WebDriver).
Nice to have:
- Worked on AWS or being AWS certified;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- A good understanding of Kafka and event sourcing paradigm;
- Experience building highly scalable web applications;
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development;
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent field.
Apply now »