Java Full Stack Developer
IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Java Full-Stack Developer
You will be directly involved in the process of developing new features and functionalities to the existing system by transitioning the current monolithic application into smaller single-page applications with enriched functionality and modern UI. Your impact will be direct by contributing to the implementation of new product features while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase.
- Work closely with the product owner, business analysts and engineering individual contributors in your team to implement the feature specifications for the best business-centric and user-centric products;
- Create and maintain our solution’s custom components and modules used across existing and upcoming applications;
- Be an inspiration to our colleagues for following good practices and industry standards;
- Closely collaborate with our dedicated frontend developers and QA engineers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent field;
- 6+ years of relevant experience;
- rack record of being a top performer in current and past roles;
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and experience with frameworks and technologies as: Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), Log4j, MVC, JTA, JPA/ Hibernate;
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design (Oracle);
- Solid knowledge of platforms such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, maven and Tomcat;
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, Spring Integration Testing, Selenium (WebDriver).
Nice to have:
- Worked on AWS or being AWS certified;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- A good understanding of Kafka and event sourcing paradigm;
- Experience building highly scalable web applications;
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development;
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent field.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »