- • Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software;
- • Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software environments;
- • Assists in coding, testing and debugging for enhancements to existing software;
- • Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff;
- • Provides input into simple estimation efforts on projects;
- • Conducts a limited variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements;
- • Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation;
- • Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication;
- • Analyze legacy code, plan and execute migration to micro services architecture;
- • Designs components within high-level architecture blueprints, articulation of design patterns, reusability fundamentals and future requirements;
- • Identifies key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommends possible solutions.
Qualifications / Requirements
- • Experience constructing custom Microservices applications using Java, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud and Spring Core;
- • Expertise in the following technologies: Angular, Node JS, Jquery, HTML 5, REST Services Knowledge;
- • Experience in writing unit test cases (JUnit);
- • Experience in Java development;
- • Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree – ongoing or completed;
- • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- • Fluency in English.
- • Agile Experience (XP, Scrum, SAFe).
Apply now »