Qualifications / Requirements
- • 4+ years experience developing object oriented software using Java;
- • 2+ more years experience working on REST services/servers;
- • Working experience with Spring Framework (Core, WebFlux, Boot);
- • Problem solving and analytical skills;
- • Experience with Maven and CI/CD;
- • Working experience with Docker;
- • Experience with unit testing;
- • Advanced operation of version control / git;
- • Basics of Linux.
Would be considered a plus:
- • Experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes;
- • Experience with one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy);
- • Experience in designing and developing Event Driven systems;
- • DevOps experience.
- • Create and work with high-performance and high-scale distributed microservices;
- • Build products and understand their flows, create new features and update existing ones;
- • Resolve defects during QA testing, pre-production, production and from the live environment;
- • Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines, from testing stage to production;
- • DevOps state of mind is a plus;
- • Work independently when needed, with minimal supervision;
- • Create technical concepts when needed;
- • Work with colleagues and peer teams, both local and abroad.
- • The latest technologies, tools and methods: Docker, OpenShift and cloud-native;
- • Agile development processes: Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration;
- • Friendly and open environment;
- • Part of the whole lifecycle and propose technical solutions, frameworks and technologies to use – you are able to shape the product.
Apply now »