- • Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software.
- • Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software environment.
- • Assists in coding, testing and debugging for enhancements to existing software.
- • Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff.
- • Provides input into simple estimation efforts on projects.
- • Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- • Analyze legacy code, plan and execute migration to micro services architecture.
- • Designs components within high-level architecture blueprints, articulation of design patterns, reusability fundamentals and future requirements.
- • Identifies key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommends possible solutions.
- • Experience constructing custom Microservices applications using Java, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud and Spring Core.
- • Expertise in the following technologies: Angular, Node JS, Jquery, HTML 5, REST Services Knowledge.
- • Experience in writing unit test cases (JUnit).
- • Experience in Java development.
- • Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree – on going or completed.
- • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- • Fluency in English
- •Agile Experience (XP, Scrum, SAFe)