- • Backend runs on Golang, with PostgreSQL database(s).
- • Services run inside Docker containers in a Kubernetes cluster, all running in GCP.
- • gRPC and messaging queue(s) in addition to HTTP for communication.
- • Frontend stack is built on React/TypeScript. Git.
- • Quickly moving towards cross-platform Domain and Event-driven architecture
- • You have 1 year of experience working with Go
- • You have 4 years of backend development experience
- • You have experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- • Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a strong advantage
- • Experience with DDD, Event-Driven architecture is a strong advantage
- • You have experience working with payments infrastructure for a Marketplace (pay-ins and pay-outs and PSPs) or a great passion for fintech!
- • You have built simple distributed systems in the past and are willing to solve complex distributed problems
- • A product-oriented person: you love developing products that help people and you’re driven by the impact you can make.
- • A pragmatic and quality driven engineer. You believe in the importance of writing good unit, integration and E2E tests.
- • An advocate of clean and simple solutions. You always have intention, adaptability and scalability in mind.
- • A tech enthusiast! You are interested in new technologies and you constantly seek to improve yourself.
Apply now »