IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
By joining the Payments team, you will be responsible for all payments flows of the platform.
Work with the Finance department to provide automation around invoicing, pay-ins and pay-outs from and to customers.
Develop the Backend of the app.
- • Backend runs on Golang, with PostgreSQL database(s).
- • Services run inside Docker containers in a Kubernetes cluster, all running in GCP.
- • gRPC and messaging queue(s) in addition to HTTP for communication.
- • Frontend stack is built on React/TypeScript. Git.
- • Quickly moving towards cross-platform Domain and Event-driven architecture
- • You have 1 year of experience working with Go
- • You have 4 years of backend development experience
- • You have experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- • Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a strong advantage
- • Experience with DDD, Event-Driven architecture is a strong advantage
- • You have experience working with payments infrastructure for a Marketplace (pay-ins and pay-outs and PSPs) or a great passion for fintech!
- • You have built simple distributed systems in the past and are willing to solve complex distributed problems
- • A product-oriented person: you love developing products that help people and you’re driven by the impact you can make.
- • A pragmatic and quality driven engineer. You believe in the importance of writing good unit, integration and E2E tests.
- • An advocate of clean and simple solutions. You always have intention, adaptability and scalability in mind.
- • A tech enthusiast! You are interested in new technologies and you constantly seek to improve yourself.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »