- Designing, building and deploying our products (both onboard and online), including the existing and the future suite of products
- Providing suggestions in the designing and architecture discussions
- Prime responsibility is hands-on development along with mentoring/coaching a team of developers and holding meetings/coordinating with other technical leads. Responsibilities can extend across all the teams
- Responsible for maintaining high-quality of code and keeping up with the project timeline
- Provides expertise on specific technical areas.
- Maintains and supports existing software products.
- Performs technical edits of documentation.
- Take part in SCRUM meetings
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- 5+ years in software development
- Experience with MS Azure DevOps tools
- Experience with Xamarin will be added advantage
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business and technical documents
- Knowledge and experience in cloud server such Azure is preferred
- Creative problem solver
- Good English communication skills, in both verbal and written
Apply now »