- Carry out coding assignments according to an internal style guide and best practices;
- Write and implement code that is reliable, maintainable, efficient, secure, and compliant;
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems;
- Translating graphical mock-ups into pixel-perfect responsive web user interfaces;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of technical experience;
- Extensive knowledge of CSS / CSS pre-processors and HTML5 Semantic Markup.
- Strong experience with Vue JS. and React;
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and API’s into a website;
- Strong familiarity with async/await and ES6 modules;
- Experience working with Git;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s in CS or similar major or equivalent experience.
- Shopify and Liquid Template Engine familiarity;
- Webpack or another frontend tooling;
- Familiarity with implementing GraphQL requests;
- Client-side data instrumentation, i.e. GTM, Google Analytics, Third Party Pixels, etc
Apply now »