- • Operate cloud infrastructure as Level 3 support engineer (Level 1 and 2 are 24/7 remote teams);
- • Define monitoring alarms and standard-operating procedures (countermeasures) together with the development team;
- • Knowledge transfer of new monitoring alarms and standard-operating procedures with Level 2 monitoring team;
- • Drive continuous improvements on cloud infrastructure and monitoring system;
- • Nice-to-have: manage and develop cloud infrastructure in alignment with architecture and development team.
- • System administrator for Linux;
- • TCP and HTTP network management;
- • Worked as ops-engineer in level 1-3 setups;
- • Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar;
- • Terraform to manage infrastructure as code.
Nice to Have:
- • Manage and develop cloud infrastructure in alignment with the architecture and development team.
Apply now »