IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
The Jenbacher and Waukesha (INNIO) portfolio of innovative solutions gives businesses and communities around the world the ability to generate reliable and efficient power at or near the point of use, at any time—on the grid or off it.
- • Operate cloud infrastructure as Level 3 support engineer (Level 1 and 2 are 24/7 remote teams);
- • Define monitoring alarms and standard-operating procedures (countermeasures) together with the development team;
- • Knowledge transfer of new monitoring alarms and standard-operating procedures with Level 2 monitoring team;
- • Drive continuous improvements on cloud infrastructure and monitoring system;
- • Nice-to-have: manage and develop cloud infrastructure in alignment with architecture and development team.
- • System administrator for Linux;
- • TCP and HTTP network management;
- • Worked as ops-engineer in level 1-3 setups;
- • Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar;
- • Terraform to manage infrastructure as code.
Nice to Have:
- • Manage and develop cloud infrastructure in alignment with the architecture and development team.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »