IT Teams is a company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Work with a broad set of team members focused on new product deployment into Cloud infrastructure and existing product support. Responsible for design and implementation of cloud based solutions using configuration/deployments automation.
This individual also participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- • Deploy and support Multi-Cloud resources IaaS, PaaS, and/or SaaS using infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- • CI/CD Pipelines (Gitlab CI, Github CI, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Jenkins, etc)
- • Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or any other or any other orchestration system)
- • Scripting (Bash, Powershell, Perl, Python)
- • Manage various monitoring tools within Azure such as OMS and Site 24×7, security center, Ansible, Azure AD, ASR, and other various Azure solutions
- • Understanding of fundamental technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, networking, and security.
- • Document policies and best practices
- • Understand technology concepts – virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), cloud (AWS, Azure), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), container systems (Docker, Kubernetes), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
- • Create and maintain technical documentation for deployment and support procedures
- • Work on support escalations related to Azure based tools
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- • Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people, such as engineers and non-technical coworkers
- • Minimum 2 years experience working in a cloud based environment in a high-tech environment required.
- • Experience with platform technologies to include, Compute, Storage, Network, Software, Monitoring
- • Moderate to extensive knowledge of general security practices
- • Self-starter with ability to balance many tasks with changing priorities. Proven ability to handle a wide variety of tasks and successfully prioritize work
- • Strong decision-making skills. Able to analyze different options and make a clear recommendation
- • Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- • Preferred coding experience in PowerShell, Ansible, Python and Terraform
- • Ability to integrate custom scripts/automation tools with REST APIs
- • Experience with Google Cloud, Azure and AWS.
- • Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- • Experience with automation tools ( Ansible, Azure DevOps or similar tool)
- • Experience managing production systems (Windows, Linux, Middleware)
- • Reasonable comfort level using Git
- • Ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies and learn new skills
- • IT/Server Administration background to interface with other IT professionals when discussing technical needs. Be able to translate those needs into monitoring solutions.
- • Understanding of Windows PowerShell
- • Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »