IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Join the team responsible for the end-to-end software development life-cycle. Our partner works with market leaders, like SAP, Samsung, Bosch, and many others, who perceive technology as their key component to success.
• Our client is a global eCommerce solutions, experimentation, and thought leader. Their
team of 280+ experts empowers eCommerce for both the B2B and B2C segments,
working with companies like Bosch, SAP, and Tally Weijl.
• Join the team responsible for the end-to-end software development life-cycle. Our
partner works with market leaders, like SAP, Samsung, Bosch, and many others, who
perceive technology as their key component to success. With them, you’ll work with Composable Commerce / Headless approach and top-notch technologies such as
Microservices, Serverless, Node.js, Kubernetes, Cloud Services.
• With our partner support, you’ll master your skills and develop new ones by mentoring,
training, and certifications in commercetools, Vue Storefront, and many others.
Your daily tasks as a Node.js developer:
• Designing and implementing backend for frontend in Headless, Composable Commerce,
Event-driven architecture from scratch
• Building composable eCommerce based on commercetools platform and Vue Storefront
• Developing high performed microservices, serverless functions
• Delivering high-quality code with high code test coverage
• Working on Cloud environment
• Building empowering eCommerce based on commercetools and Vue Storefront
You’ll be a perfect match if you:
• Have at least 2 years of commercial experience in Node.js
• Can work with Cloud services (Serverless)
• Ability to write unit tests using one of the following tools: Jest, Mocha
• Good knowledge of English (at least B2)
It’s great if you also have:
• Experience in working with Express.js / Nest.js
• Have knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with message queues like (AWS SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Have some knowledge of Vue.js / React / Angular
• Interest in best practices, design patterns, and software architecture
• Have knowledge of GraphQL Client and Server-side
Why our client
• Together, we can impact eCommerce globally and drive both the online and offline retail
worlds! We’re a cutting-edge eCommerce company, with more than 250 people on
• Here, you’ll get autonomy, our support and our trust – ingredients that we believe are
needed to make you successful on the job and to allow you to develop yourself further.
We are to double our team this year and you will be part of this amazing journey.
• We live by our values. That’s why you’ll work with the people who are open to sharing
their knowledge and expertise. You’ll meet the bold ones, who are eager to learn and
prove the latest technology. No matter whether you are more into technology, processes
or people – here you will find the experts that you can learn from.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »