IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
We are looking for a Data Engineer with experience in analysis and creation of data pipelines, data architecture, ETL/ELT development and with processing structured and unstructured data, including post-go live activities.
- Experience with analysis and creation of data pipelines, data architecture, ETL/ELT development and with processing structured and unstructured data, including post-go live activities.
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues (e.g., gaps, inconsistencies) and troubleshoot them.
- Experience with using data stored in RDBMSs and experience or some understanding of NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of Scala and Spark, and a good understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem including Hadoop file formats like Parquet and ORC.
- Ability to write performant Scala code and SQL statements and can design modular, future proof solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Autonomy in working on Unix based systems.
- Experience in working with customers to identify and clarify requirements.
- A strong interest in FINTECH and technologies related to data.
- Collaborate closely with our machine learning engineers and/or cloud architects on projects, always with a quality focused, end-to-end approach.
- Support the reporting teams in the data exploration and data preparation phases.
- Implement data quality controls.
- Liaise with IT infrastructure teams to address infrastructure issues and to ensure that the components and software used on the platform are all consistent.
- Build and share knowledge with your colleagues while enjoying specialized training to keep you at the top of your field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with open-source technologies used in Data Analytics like Spark, Hive, HBase, Kafka, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloudera, IBM mainframe.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »