- • Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example and knowledge sharing;
- • Write readable, testable, and fault-tolerant code;
- • Development and deployment of microservices;
- • Responsible for architectural design and implementation of applications in the cloud;
- • Manage implementations of cloud services;
- • Review code, designs, and discuss solutions and evaluate new technology;
- • Guide team members and other teams on how our tools and products work;
- • Ensure solution and operations reliability.
- • Docker/Containers and Kubernetes;
- • Experience in developing microservices in Java;
- • Experienced in working with scrum or other agile methodologies;
- • Since we will be using the following stuff, it would be a plus if you also have a working knowledge of:
- • Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP;
- • Google Cloud Developer Certification or similar competence;
- • Knowledge of Spring Boot;
- • Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks;
- • Knowledge of other programming languages suitable for Cloud development;
- • Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields;
- • Good knowledge of English is required.
Desired Soft Skills
- • A thorough developer who will always leave the code in better shape than you will found it;
- • A curious person who never stops learning and loves to try new things;
- • A team member with the patience and stamina to continuously improve our team and our products;
- • A person who shares our appreciation of transparency and is willing to share stories, knowledge, and experiences for the benefit of the team;
- • Someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in;
- • Somebody that takes pride in his or her work and knows that developing is craftsmanship.
Apply now »