IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible to ensure optimal end-to-end delivery of IaC to Cloud providers by understanding and overseeing the delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to architect and code the Network and Security requirements;
- Develop and maintain the necessary IaC to deploy the Infrastructure;
- Ensure optimal end-to-end delivery of IaC to Cloud providers by understanding and overseeing the delivery pipeline;
- Actively participate with DevOps and Platform teams in the definition and evolution of the IaC framework;
- Mentor Platform teams in the optimal usage of IaC and GitOps within the scope of the landing zones;
- Work closely with DevOps, development teams and suppliers to secure that the value planned will be delivered in the most optimal way.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience working with multiple Cloud Providers. Microsoft Azure is a must. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is nice to have;
- Proficiency in IaC development. Extensive experience with Terraform is a must;
- Good understanding in fundamentals of cloud-native Identity, Networking and Security;
- Demonstrable experience deploying Microservices architecture, with strong emphasis on containerization and orchestrators (AKS, OKE, Openshift …);
- Experience and understanding of serverless frameworks;
- Demonstrable experience working in enterprise-scale Cloud deployments and landing zones;
- Demonstrable experience working with DevOps and modern software engineering practices;
- Demonstrable experience with continuous delivery tools like Github, Bitbucket, Jenkins or Azure Dev-ops;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English;
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »