About the Role:
- You will be working on the technology powering the product business;
- You will be in charge of transforming business briefs into consistent solutions that will support local markets needs through global products;
- You will have the unique chance to work for a major eCommerce actor, with the size and geographical footprint allowing for great challenges;
- We position ourselves as a tech product organization, and through your experience, knowledge, insights and willingness to learn you will contribute to this model;
- We run and operate our products, in an internal SaaS model;
- You are hands on, curious about the business and technical side of the position, and are able to see and understand “the business of IT”;
- As part of our product Team, you bring deep understanding to the opportunities and issues facing your business function and advises on the best solutions;
- You further translate business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IS/IT product requirements;
- You play a key role within the product team to specify, test and deploy these IS/IT solutions to our businesses as well as building strong knowledge assets around the product;
- You know well the capabilities and features of the product and you ensure that proposed solutions contribute to the effectiveness of entire E2E processes.
- You work closely with a broad panel of stakeholders to ensure we align everyone on the needs and design of our products;
- You put people together, to facilitate and make everyone speak the same language (whether it be visual, technical or plain English) when defining our digital consumer facing touchpoints;
- You collaborate with staff belonging to various organizations (business and IS/IT) to understand the business needs and find the best solution that will both align with the customer objectives and the IS/IT strategy;
- You are focused on the customers more than on team silos, on final products more than on intermediary milestones;
- You are able to leverage on your experience in software development organizations to bring value to our team;
- Ensure that IS/IT changes are adequately managed, authorized and flawlessly deployed through the disciplined use of the Change & Release Management practices including documentation, traceability, substantiation of testing, deployment coordination and associated Post Change Review;
- You will contribute in formulating innovative ideas and solutions on products, processes, and systems;
- You support architecture discussions by providing up to date documentation on potential scenarios;
- You gather requirements to build eCommerce solutions and interfaces;
- You will document training materials for the product area.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent;
- 3+ years of relevant experience of system analysis or equivalent position in a relevant functional area, preferably in the industry of eCommerce or FinTech;
- Experience working in an Agile IT environment using design thinking methodology;
- Strong understanding of web development and/or SAAS delivery;
- Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall), and modeling techniques;
- Experience in an agile project management context;
- Understanding of product management principles applied on IT products.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate it into application requirements;
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English;
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams.
Apply now »