IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
As part of the product Team, you’ll bring deep understanding to the opportunities and issues facing your business function and advises on the best solutions.
About the Role:
- You will be working on the technology powering the product business;
- You will be in charge of transforming business briefs into consistent solutions that will support local markets needs through global products;
- You will have the unique chance to work for a major eCommerce actor, with the size and geographical footprint allowing for great challenges;
- We position ourselves as a tech product organization, and through your experience, knowledge, insights and willingness to learn you will contribute to this model;
- We run and operate our products, in an internal SaaS model;
- You are hands on, curious about the business and technical side of the position, and are able to see and understand “the business of IT”;
- As part of our product Team, you bring deep understanding to the opportunities and issues facing your business function and advises on the best solutions;
- You further translate business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IS/IT product requirements;
- You play a key role within the product team to specify, test and deploy these IS/IT solutions to our businesses as well as building strong knowledge assets around the product;
- You know well the capabilities and features of the product and you ensure that proposed solutions contribute to the effectiveness of entire E2E processes.
- You work closely with a broad panel of stakeholders to ensure we align everyone on the needs and design of our products;
- You put people together, to facilitate and make everyone speak the same language (whether it be visual, technical or plain English) when defining our digital consumer facing touchpoints;
- You collaborate with staff belonging to various organizations (business and IS/IT) to understand the business needs and find the best solution that will both align with the customer objectives and the IS/IT strategy;
- You are focused on the customers more than on team silos, on final products more than on intermediary milestones;
- You are able to leverage on your experience in software development organizations to bring value to our team;
- Ensure that IS/IT changes are adequately managed, authorized and flawlessly deployed through the disciplined use of the Change & Release Management practices including documentation, traceability, substantiation of testing, deployment coordination and associated Post Change Review;
- You will contribute in formulating innovative ideas and solutions on products, processes, and systems;
- You support architecture discussions by providing up to date documentation on potential scenarios;
- You gather requirements to build eCommerce solutions and interfaces;
- You will document training materials for the product area.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent;
- 3+ years of relevant experience of system analysis or equivalent position in a relevant functional area, preferably in the industry of eCommerce or FinTech;
- Experience working in an Agile IT environment using design thinking methodology;
- Strong understanding of web development and/or SAAS delivery;
- Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall), and modeling techniques;
- Experience in an agile project management context;
- Understanding of product management principles applied on IT products.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate it into application requirements;
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English;
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »