Qualifications / Requirements
- • Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks;
- • Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner;
- • Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- • 6+ years of relevant experience;
- • Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories;
- • Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server;
- • Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- • Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes and work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrate new functionality to showcase achievements;
- • Matures and perfects requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs;
- • Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties.
- • Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release;
- • Partners with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases: Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints;
- • Communicates with precision: Crafts high-quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums;
- • Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
Nice to have
- • Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)and BDD (Behavior Driven development) using Testing frameworks (Selenium, xUnit, Specflow, OdessaTest);
- • Understanding of SOA principles and best practices:
- • Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs ;
- • Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs;
- • Experienced with Software Test Automation;
- • Experience with the Odessa LeaseWave Product.
Apply now »