BA Product Owner
IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
BA Product Owner
Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes and work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrate new functionality to showcase achievements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- • Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks;
- • Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner;
- • Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- • 6+ years of relevant experience;
- • Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories;
- • Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server;
- • Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- • Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes and work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrate new functionality to showcase achievements;
- • Matures and perfects requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs;
- • Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties.
- • Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release;
- • Partners with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases: Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints;
- • Communicates with precision: Crafts high-quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums;
- • Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
Nice to have
- • Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)and BDD (Behavior Driven development) using Testing frameworks (Selenium, xUnit, Specflow, OdessaTest);
- • Understanding of SOA principles and best practices:
- • Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs ;
- • Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs;
- • Experienced with Software Test Automation;
- • Experience with the Odessa LeaseWave Product.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »