- vRealize Automation
- VMware / vSphere
- Linux and/or Windows System Administration
- Development / Scripting
- Networking Fundamentals
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience supporting enterprise infrastructure environments.
- A minimum of 1 years supporting infrastructure automation with vRealize Automation Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with Customers at all levels (Leadership and Non-Leadership).
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of complex issues.
- Strong understanding of security within a UNIX, LDAP and Active Directory environments.
Preferred Skills (skills that would be beneficial but are not required):
- Experience with Ansible including writing YAML Playbooks.
- Experience using and/or automating with ServiceNow Service Management.
- Experience with implementing / using CI / CD for software delivery.
- Experience with automating within a hybrid-cloud architecture.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
Most importantly, the successful candidate has integrity, is self-motivated and eager to learn new things. This individual works well with others, is passionate about both their own success as well as the success of others. This individual sees the bigger picture and seeks to create opportunities for mutual success.
Apply now »