Our client provides a wide variety of best-in-class solutions to enhance customers protection, performance, and online privacy. By joining our team, you will be developing a wide range of domain-specific microservices.
Mid/Sr Python Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a API Python Developer, in charge of developing domain-specific microservices. Within an agile mindset, the team implements state-of-the-art concepts such as #noprojects, continuous delivery, microservices, full DTAP and DevOps.
• Build efficient and reusable services and API-centric platform;
• Participate in architectural design and code reviews;
• Pro-actively lead development efforts for new initiatives and feature development;
• Understand clients expectations and document the API;
• Perform code review and mentor junior members of the team.
Match Your Skills:
• Experience in web application development with Python and Python frameworks;
• Solid understanding and experience in object-oriented programming;
• Ability to understand the platform and the way it interacts via API with upstream and downstream systems;
• Up to date with the newest technologies related to scalable application development;
• Understand security, reliability and performance constraints and make educated decisions accordingly;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and practices.
Python and Python frameworksApply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »