IT Teams is a Romanian company specialized in software outsourcing and remote staffing. We aim to assemble passionate experts to help companies and startups achieve success. We deliver the perfect combination of technical skills, methodology and high speed delivery techniques to help startups and established companies extend their development teams.
Apply now »
Our client applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to our client and is reflected in the Front2Back™ Transformation approach.
- • Design & build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform;
- • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & deliver features to tens of thousands of customers;
- • Work with outside data sources & API’s;
- • Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- • Analyze requirements and prepare architectural solutions;
- • Modify build pipelines in Jenkins;
- • Experience and willingness to automate test cases with Appium.
- • BA/MA Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience;
- • Interest in innovative payment products;
- • Experience creating readable, well-crafted, and maintainable code;
- • Experience voicing customer feedback into product solutions ;
- • A commitment to continuous improvement;
- • Experience with agile methods such as Scrum;
- • Fluency in English.
Apply now »
Why IT Teams:
We are driven by curiosity so we conduct a Discovery Process, ensuring that the technology we deliver stays in tune with customer’s business goals. We encourage our team members to speak up, to share their advices and worries if any, so we are able to properly handle the software development projects risks. Honesty is a key ingredient of our collaboration with customers as well with our colleagues. Our Commitment towards customer goals is reflected by our regular progress reporting, a constant revision of project goals and deadlines and a solid quality control.Apply now »